Our offer to you:
Established professional wedding photographers in Surrey.
A husband and wife partnership, specialising in wedding photography.
Documentary / reportage wedding photographers.
Fine art wedding photography.
We listen to you and are flexible in our approach.
All wedding highlights hand-edited.
Digital wedding images provided with album collections.
Premium Italian designer wedding books.
We work as a partnership, thus we both usually attend each wedding.
Your story, your emotions, your memories to cherish.
- Professional, fun and friendly, though discrete documentary wedding style at appropriate times.
- Creative wedding photography, digital art enhancements and the ultimate high-end Italian designer bespoke wedding books.
- Timings - Usually hired from bridal preparations to first dance, though the choice is yours.
- Style - Contemporary to traditional, reportage/photojournalism to composed portraits.
- Integrity and transparency - honest pricing, what you see is what you get.*
- Fully Insured - public liability and indemnity insurance.
- Qualified - Matthew Crowhurst ABPPA BSc (Hons) Dip. Pro. Photo. Louise Crowhurst has a degree in History of Art and Design with Studio Practice BA (Hons).
- Quality - professional Canon camera systems and lenses. All images are enhanced using professional post-processing software.
- Contingency - back-up camera equipment on hand. All images backed-up.
- Confidentiality - your details will not be passed on to any third party.
- Exclusivity - once reserved, no other commissions taken on that date.
- Adaptable to Conditions – 'fast' lenses for low light, flash to soft video lights and of course, umbrellas just in case.
(*This excludes any extras you wish to add to your package, following the signing of the wedding agreement).